We are often looking for enthusiastic, committed people with a wide range of skills to join our teams. Vacancies are regularly added to our website so if you do not see the job you are looking for this time, do keep trying. As well as being a great place to work, you can look forward to a rewarding job with opportunities to learn and develop.
We ensure that all candidates for our roles are considered based on ability rather than disability. If you have the interest, commitment and talent to contribute to our high-quality services please apply.
- We have a great opportunity within our leadership team, which will suit a person who thrives on knowing each day will be different. We are looking for an individual who is passionate about hospitality and dedicated to achieving standards of service excellence throughout all areas of our business.
- This is a hands-on role overseeing all aspects of the day to day duty management of our facilities with additional Food & Beverage Responsibilities.
Key Skills and Responsibilities
- You will be responsible for working on our extensive varied calendar of events, acting as host within our coffee shop, lounge bar and function rooms as required.
- This involves supervising the day to day operation, motivating the team, communicating with all departments, ensuring all standards are met with a keen attention to detail, completing department rota’s when required.
- The ideal candidate will have Food and Beverage operations experience at supervisory level or above from a quality hospitality environment with an understanding of health and safety at work legislation.
- A keen eye for detail and focus on customer experience is a must along with excellent communication and organisational skills.
- You will possess a friendly and outgoing personality with a can-do attitude, being able to motivate the team, delegate effectively and get involved!
- As one of two Duty Managers, you will be required to work closely with your counterpart along with support from our General Manager and Senior Leadership team.
In return, we offer a competitive salary along with a flexible working pattern of a minimum of 25 hours a week, mainly on a rota of evenings and weekends
If you believe you can meet our challenge, we welcome your application and look forward to hearing from you.
In the first instance please forward your CV along with covering note to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date is Friday 23rd March.