If you are a qualified, independent swimming teacher looking to work with a friendly Community Interest Company that understands,
values and appreciates swimming teachers, we’d like to hear from you. Or if you would like to Advance your aquatic career, get in
- We’re looking for great swimming teachers who are:
- Passionate about teaching swimming
- Motivated to provide a High quality teaching Standard
- Qualified to internationally recognised standards
- Able to inspire both children and adults
- Have Control of your own Earning Capacity
- Responsible and eager to acquire new skills to advance their career
- Caring towards Individuals we teach
We understand that independent swimming teachers have their own unique approach. After all, great teachers know how to modify their
teaching style to suit the demands of their pupils, whilst conforming to industry best practice at all times. Beechwood Swim school
expects teachers to have appropriate ASA or STA Qualifications or equivalent.
All teachers will have their own Disclosure & Barring (DBS) check (available through the STA), lifesaving qualification
SAT/NPLQ/(NARS), and insurance.
Email your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org